Coming to Saigon without visiting to Chợ Lớn would be a source of great regret for tourists. The biggest and oldest Chinatown in the world, it's where you can learn more about the traditional values and the lifestyles found in Saigon. The tour highlights Vietnam's street stalls, family-owned restaurants, hidden cafes, and everything in between. Chợ Lớn Hẻm Gems Tour will provide you with stories of the fascinating food and drinks in the legendary Chợ Lớn.
Chợ Lớn Hẻm Gems Tour
Minor program changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road- and weather conditions
Included in the Prices are:
- English-speaking guide
- Motorbike with an experienced driver
- Pick up/drop off in downtown Saigon (either D1 or D3) or at Urbanist Travel office (95 Pasteur, D1)
- Entrance fee
- Food and drink at each stop on the tour
Not Included in the Prices are:
- Services not mentioned in our Itinerary
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, tipping, etc
- Tips (at the eateries/drivers)
- Clients are encouraged to bring their own bottles of water.
- Additional water/beer/soft drinks (first drink at each stop is covered in the tour fee)
- Surcharge applied for having another language-speaking guide such as Spanish - French - Chinese
Fantastic Saturday evening with Urbanist Travel doing Chợ Lớn Hẻm Gems Food Tour. We went with empty stomachs and left very full! Great little peek into the Chinese influence in Saigon.