For many, the seascape of Ha Long Bay is synonymous with Vietnam. Cruise boats float across emerald-green waters past thousands of rugged islands and islets and stop at spectacular caves that visitors can wander through to marvel at centuries-old natural formations. Ha Long Bay's mystical beauty long ago made it a bucket list attraction within the country, but it's still possible to find secluded corners to call your own.
Ha Long Bay: The Unrivaled Natural Beauty of the 'Descending Dragon'
3 day - 2 night
Minor program changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road and weather conditions without prior notice.
Includes in the Prices are:
- English-speaking guide
- Private car with AC
- Entrance fee
- Meals indicated as per itinerary
- Accommodation recommended by Urbanist Travel or relevant hotels if it is full
- English guide is already included on board
Not Includes in the Prices are:
- Other food and beverage in addition to the above
- Services not mentioned in our Itinerary
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, tipping etc
- Tips (at the eateries/drivers)
- Additional water/beer/soft drinks. Clients are encouraged to bring their own bottles of water
- Surcharge applied for having other language speaking guide such as Spanish - French - Chinese