Studded with limestone spires and gilded temples, riddled with caves and home to rare wildlife, Laos contains countless charms for adventurous travelers. The oft-overlooked nation is one of the region's leaders in ecotourism and ethnically diverse populations with Luang Prabang standing as perhaps the county's crown tourism jewel.
Ancient Icons of Laos
6 day - 5 night
Minor program changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road and weather conditions
Included in the Prices are:
- Private transfers and transportation on tours with modern vehicles
- All Sightseeing with local English speaking guides in each city
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinking Water and Cold Towel on Sightseeing days
- Services charges and government taxes
Not included in the Prices are:
- Laos visa if required.
- Single Supplement Surcharge
- Other meals where not mentioned in the program.
- Domestic flight airfare for VTE - XKH quoted separate
- Hi- Speed Train Ticket for LPQ - VTE quoted separate
- Other flights & international airport taxes.
- Hotel early check in/ Late check out
- Optional Airport Assistance Services & Overweight luggage.
- Personal expenses , Travel insurance , Tips & gratuities.
- Other services not listed in inclusive column.