Studded with limestone spires and gilded temples, riddled with caves and home to rare wildlife, Laos contains a unique charm for adventurous travelers. The oft-overlooked nation is one of the region's leaders in eco-tourism and ethnically diverse populations with Luang Prabang standing as perhaps the county's crown jewel.
Laos's Natural Splendor and Spritual Landmarks
6 Days / 5 Nights
Minor program changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road and weather conditions
Included in the Prices are:
- Private transfers and transportation on tours with modern vehicles
- Local English speaking guide
- All Entrance tickets fee and Private local boat trip to Pakou Caves
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Drinking Water and Cold Towel on Sightseeing days
- Services charges and government taxes
Not included in the Prices are:
- Laos visa if required.
- Single Supplement Surcharge
- Other meals where not mentioned in the program
- Flights & international airport taxes.
- Hotel early check in/ Late check out
- Optional Airport Assistance Services & Overweight luggage.
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Tips & gratuities.
- Other services not listed in inclusive column.