The royal city of Angkor Thom covers an area of 10 square kilometers and was built during the reign of King Jayavarman VII from 1181 to 1201. Inside, you will take winding paths, traverse steep stairs and admire ancient sculptures and temples. Of course, no experience like this would be complete without a visit to Angkor Wat - one of the largest and most complete sacred structures in the world.
Minor program changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road- and weather conditions.
Included in the Prices are:
- Accommodation at selected hotels with daily breakfast
- Check-in time is 2.00PM and check-out time is 12.00PM. Early or late service is subject to availability with surcharge.
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- English speaking guide
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by air-conditioned vehicle
- Sightseeing fees and permits during guided time
- Arrival and departure airport transfer
Not Included in the Prices are:
- Early/late check in/out service at hotels (surcharge if request)
- Tips and gratuities
- Services and Meals and Drinks other not mentioned in itinerary
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature