The Can Gio Mangrove Biosphere Reserve is one of Vietnam's most important forests. At least 8 species of mollusk, 27 species of crustacean, 45 species of fish and three species of amphibian call this place home. You will abe guided to the Guerrilla Base in Sac Forest and the Sac Forest Museum to learn how North Vietnamese soldiers made use of the area during the war with America.
The Natural Beauty and War History of Can Gio
Minor program changes are sometimes necessary, depending on road- and weather conditions.
Prices are subject to change in case of VAT or other tax increases.
Included in the Prices are:
- Vehicle with AC/WITH OR WITHOUT GUIDE indicated and included as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Meals indicated as per program
- Travel Insurance
- Entrance fees
Not Included in the Prices are:
- Other food and beverages in addition to the above
- Services not mentioned in our Itinerary
- Expenditure of a personal nature such as drinks, souvenirs, laundry, tipping, etc
- Tips for drivers/guides/local guides